Perfect talents and tablets for each Class!

Discussion in 'General Guides' started by shyne7x, Dec 19, 2017.

Usefully?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. maybe

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

English is so cancer I'm not even going to bother. Kid doesnt know shit about how pierce works. He thinks pierce is a % chance to pierce.. Lmfao.. I'm done here. I beat him like 5 times 1v1 where he tried 5 different builds and he could never manage to beat me with any of them. Then he has the audacity to lie and say he beat me? He misunderstands literally everything in English, you really need to stop trying to speak english bro.. Shits aids. And I think I have more experience because I have more games played? You're damn right I do, stupid little shit. Thats exactly what that means. More games played = more experience playing the game, autistic fuck. You act like you know better than me is pure arrogance from a cocky noob. I've dealt with your kind before, and its pure aids. Your builds are not the worst, but they are definitely not the best, so stop acting like it. Ive tested this shit vigorously, and I do know what's best. Physical attack is only better on creeps, not heroes. That's it. If you want to have 10 more damage on the creeps, use physical attack, as pierce inscriptions don't change the damage on creeps, because they don't have defense. Heroes do, and pierce inscriptions have a higher value than physical attack. Pierce are 1.4 and physical attack are 1.1. As long as your enemy has above 25 defense, pierce will make you do more damage than physical attack. I'm sorry if you cant comprehend this. Physical attack inscriptions are fine, they're not bad. So use them if you want, but pierce will always be slightly better. They don't increase your physical attack, but they increase your damage dealt, by piercing through the enemy's defense. Can you comprehend that? Do you understand how pierce works? Youre the kid who buys jade axe 1st instead of longbow and you tried to tell me that jade is better than longbow when you dont know how to do simple math. That was when I raped you 5 times in a row 1v1 and you were trying to copy my build every single game to try to beat me, but you never could. I'm done with this cancer

2. shyne7x

shyne7x Member

At head: Yes we played 1-1, but maybe Max 3 times Never more.
    Secondly, I NEVER said i beat you 1-1 so shut up.
    Plus as I said I dont go for 1-1 Talents/Tablets omg can you finally learn this?
    I NEVER tryed to Copy your build, the ONLY Time i ever tryed an other build as Mine, was when Carl (armageddonsdt) send me years ago in line Messenger and elf build with Double akhan instead of 80% Speed claw and akhan.
    More Games = more Experience?
    if you you are dumb I dont guess that's right.
    It's all about how fast you unterstand and learn, and after all I guess you wasn't the Genius in your Childhood.
    You always speak about 5 Times "raping" me?
    I even didnt saw u 5 times ingame, in each modes count togehter lmao.
    And as I already said, go use what you want, but stop talking trash.
    You say atk+ better then pierce against minions, but not against heroes.
    So tell me, which Hero got a lot of def at head?
    For what you need pierce then?
    Atk+ Deals also more Damage on Heroes Not just in creeps.
    Go break defence, when there is no Defence you genius.
    In team fights with your pierce, you just get rekt by tank Tablets like Courage, Meanwhile I deal no Reduced damage cause im not Breaking their "defence" at head and deal with normal (no crit- low rate /no pierce) more Damage with atk+.
    You saying I dont even know and Think that pierce is %?
    [​IMG]
    In fact that you are saying you tryed Everything, kinda foolish you Never checked stat's.
    So why there and every else doesnt stand "+8,52 of your damage will ignore.."
    You are increasing with these 8,52 an chance to pierce you fool, so you can call this %.
    Keep your mind by yourself, if you need someone to Talk go write with cpu of Customer care they answer you Directly.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  3. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

4. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

dumb shit, you have 26 defense at level 1 in the very picture you posted. you only have 12.5 pierce. that means there is 13.5 defense that enemy still has. So what the fuck are you talking about "what you need pierce for then" how about that 13.5 defense thats left over because you arent piercing through it all? LOL?? are you autistic??
    [​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]
    what about the 29 defense I have at "head" you stupid fuck? how are you going to pierce through 29 defense with only 12.5 pierce? LOL??.. p.s your english is absolute cancer. arguing with you is probably pointless because you cant even fully understand what i'm saying anyway.. pff

5. shyne7x

shyne7x Member

By the way, here an Proof FOR % idiot.
    [​IMG]

And before you are saying:
    "So why there Stands normal Number before + %?
    Because its added to Basic stat from talents and t
    Show me how you speak in my language, I bet much more worst then I speak in english.
    Your logic saying I would deal like 0 damage.
    GG lol

6. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

The first number is a flat amount of pierce you will have, thats from talents + inscriptions. if you have 12.5 that means you will ignore 12.5 of enemy's physical defense. the % is a % of enemy's defense. the only 2 items that have it are silver spear with 15% and longbow with 30%, that is the % of enemy's defense you will pierce through, its added to the first number, which is why it says 12.5 + %. so you will have 12.5 + 30% if you have longbow, which means you will have a flat 12.5 pierce, + 30% of whatever the enemy's defense you are attacking, so if they have 100 defense, it will be 12.5 + 30 which = 42.5 total pierce. If they have 200 defense, it will be 12.5 + 60 which = 72.5 total pierce. the % depends on how much defense your enemy has, The more defense they have, the more important % is, because it remains a % of their total defense. you do not understand how pierce works. hopefully now you do. at level 1, it is possible for frostzel to have 29 physical defense, i have 25.28 pierce defense attribute, which means if they have 29 physical defense, i will pierce through all of it except 3.72. Each point of pierce on enemy defense will increase your damage to them by 1. So as long as they have 25.28 def OR HIGHER, pierce is better than physical attack. And as I showed, i have 29 defense at level 1, so pierce is better, because for each inscription i get 1.4 pierce to your 1.1 physical attack. At level 1 only, physical attack and pierce inscriptions are equal in terms of damage on heroes, but as you level up and purchase defense, your defense points will go up, and based off the damage formula, pierce becomes of higher value compared to the same number of physical attack. Im sorry if you dont understand this, i've done the best i can do explaining it. Sorry your english is bad so you may not comprehend everything i've said. sucks to be foreign.

7. TomaTo

TomaTo Member

Pierce better than physical attk, carry usually have hades armor. only noobs not buy any armor.

ONYX likes this.
  8. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

Ondick /madsmegma64 is right... Imo kamil97 use pierce too.. he was my guildmates before he retired. @bl00dstar.
    Even ondick-madsmegma64 was kamil's guildmate too

I forgot kamil's pass.. should have a peek into his acc and post here.

9. shyne7x

shyne7x Member

I know how piece Works but thanks, I'm just saying that in my MIND at head atk+ is much usefully, you are saying as long they got more then x Defense your pierce will do like 0,3 dmg more with each inscription.
    So in fact that most people dont have the Defense which is needed, I'm still in that mind that atk is more usefully.
    I can buy pierce & def reduce jade by own.
    Plus if I use aria im going to pierce via skill.
    But thanks for your offered Time to explain me this, and yeah my english is not Good as i said

10. shyne7x

shyne7x Member

Full damage is also not wrong, depends on enemy, Feed and your choosed hero

11. shyne7x

shyne7x Member

I
    I played also with him in slaughtererz, x times in untouch against him in slaughtererz and x times random in PvP.

12. TomaTo

TomaTo Member

Full damage only good in early game, in mid-late game peoples always buy armor, your damage will be reduced by armor. pierce will ignore some of their armor so its better. there's a reason why every pros always rush jade/longbow for phy carry and leviathan/arrogance/orb for mage that offer pierce than kk or boneflame that offer damage. try see levesqmi guide, it give explanation why pierce>attk.

13. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

levithain cloak + searing orb are the best 2 items for their price in terms of maximising damage output, aswell as longbow + jade axe for fighters. the damage formula favors high pierce. I forget the exact formula, but i believe depending on the enemy's defense, pierce attributes have an increasing return on damage output, so 1 point of pierce will = more than 1 damage increase as enemy defense increases.

TomaTo likes this.
  14. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

ok if you think full damage without pierce is not wrong, just buy 4 iron claymores next time you play adc. ignore buying longbow or jade axe, you dont need pierce bro, pierce isnt important.. lmao

15. shyne7x

shyne7x Member

I NEVER said pierce is useless, I spoke all the way in this Topic about atk+ on head in my MOND more usefully.
    Ofc im gonna buying jade etc.
    Never mind now..

16. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

Yeah lets talk about that attack on your head and in your mond...