Returning After a Year

Discussion in 'New Players' started by XxHasagiixX, Mar 25, 2016.

1. XxHasagiixX

XxHasagiixX New Member

I haven't played in about a year, due to some frustration I had as well as device storage issues and a lack of time. I would like to ask a few things about the game to see what has changed.

1. I mained the Battle-Mage, and she was someone I picked almost every game as a great support who could tank and do tons of damage. Were there any balance changes to her kit or was she more or less left alone like she was before?

2. Do people still complain about the same heroes they did when I played? (Draez, Deb, Akartu) or were they eventually somewhat balanced?

3. Is my account still going to be active? I spent way too much money on the game and I'd prefer to not lose that progress. I believe I used my Facebook login.

OP Battle Mage likes this.
  2. KatnissNeverclean

KatnissNeverclean District Plastic Surgery

3. EXCELLENCE

EXCELLENCE Active Member

1. She is buffed, now she can stun with combo skills, her protect can now protect allies too and when you use her ulti you can throw away the enemies lol.

2. New OP hero now is Perse, you win without doing nothing mage with autoattack plus OP leech HP and attack speed.

3. I think so, you won't lose nothing xd I mean yes, it will be active even if you didn't play for years.

4. Riley12301

Riley12301 Shmoo Staff Member

Draez is easily countered (for me), deb is still good but balanced, and cat well no one plays her but I still like her because I never miss when grabbing and pulling.

5. lxlhotsaucelxl

lxlhotsaucelxl Active Member

Advise, 12 months of non activity, they way the game is going now, continue your inactivity:)