roll back rut hiran?

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by Twitch.tv/eSportsKorea, May 17, 2016.

1. Twitch.tv/eSportsKorea

Twitch.tv/eSportsKorea New Member

like 3 yeara ago i just had to simply click target and click skill to charge into enemy or drag skill to some point in territory to run away, but now it is too hard to use the skill. Why it slightly rises its circle range rather than it just provide full ranged circle?

2. Lachie95

Lachie95 Forum Lurker

The change to a gradually increasing range rather than drag & drop is due to change in skill effect. It's a more powerful effect than it used to be if it hits, so make it harder to hit

3. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

I. The Facebook page of hoc if you check the question and answers gameloft planning on changing Lut first skill again

4. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

paladick was one of my favorite heroes before i quitted because he requires skill to play. Learn to joystick when you play him. His combo is very crippling. Armor penetration, followed by aa deals crap tons of damage. Use crippling blow for the slow, more free autos. If you miss the rush, can be bad against people with higher defense. Very fun to use.

5. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

fuck gaymeloft they will make pala crap tier once again. Or they keep everything but rework rush and he becomes op.

MyLastDreams likes this.
  6. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

They should keep him like this, very rewarding for those who know how to play him, but harder to use than before. Before he was low risk high reward but now you need to know what you are doing

3V1LS0UL likes this.
  7. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

No let them change the skill it's too hard, that's why there's barely any Pala users he's s good hero but it's his first skill that drives people to give up on him, there reworking the skill either to make it more easier

8. Swedishviking

Too hard? Well for me it's quite easy to use. Most of my friends (good players) have no problem with him

3V1LS0UL likes this.
  9. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

Majority rules over the few the good players wouldn't know how it feels to struggle due to their skills.

10. PoseidonPrime

PoseidonPrime Member

I thought paliden rework was a joke I had no idea people thought he was Op. He was perfectly fine. Now he can barely use his skill, gameloft nerfing all the heroes thats been the same for years for noobs.

11. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

I'm bronze but I love this hero. His Rush is also easy for
    Me to use after practice. :3

12. PoseidonPrime

PoseidonPrime Member

Hard things are easy to use against people with less skill against equal or more skilled players it will be the challenge it is. I Juke palidan out all the time but iv seen people who cant juke get rekt by him

13. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

I played pala and beat my better guild members(at least 2 are. One of them is a dik). Aiming is hard when people are expecting you. I would try to rush from a place where someone has no vision of or in a narrow space, you can get an easy rush. Sometimes it is about luck, sometimes about skills. Gap closer heroes are hard to hit though.... I like pala though he is very strong. He also requires skills to use unlike elf and Persephone.

14. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

I'm bronze but ik how to aim with it. You need to use the joystick. This majority is a bunch of scrubs who just try paladin 1 or 2 games and decided he is too hard to play. I struggled with aiming for many games on pala but eventually got a hang of it. The difference between Swedish and the majority is that Swedish will take his time practicing the hero while the majority will try the hero once or twice then quit using it. I'm really sure Swedish wasn't naturally good at aiming with the rush. If you guys want him nerfed please play at least 30 games.

Swedishviking likes this.
  15. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

They will quit becuase it just to hard and I know how they feel I practice and I still can't go into the corners and a lot of times I miss those people like Swedish are just more determined and patient like what you said but a lot of us are not like that, why should we suffer while the pros bask in sunlight, In your eyes as a professional you view paladin rework to make it easier as a nerf but to the rest of the community it seen as improvement.

16. Swedishviking

It was a nerf to paladin, since he was kinda op with old pierce + rush. His Rush is harder now but to compensate for this you get a bigger shield, more dmg after using second skill, reduced cool down on second skill after getting hit by normal attack. IMO he is more balanced now than he was before the rework.

3V1LS0UL likes this.
  17. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

So reworking a skill to make it much harder to land is considered balance?

18. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

Yes because his pierce was already strong and he was a top tier hero that was always used in competitive play. Now some people who decided to take their time practicing their aim use him. Im also not a professional but thx for the complement <3
    If game loft doesn't try to fuk up with a pala rush rework, they would have to remove something from his kit. Which will make him much weaker. He will lose either pierce, have weaker shield, or weaker second skill to balance him for his low learning curve.
    He is perfect the way he is. Swedish is great but he didn't become good with paladin in just 5 games. If that is the mind set of all of the players who pick up papa, don't blame the rush mechanics for sucking with paladin, blame yourself for lack of dedication.
    I myself have struggled with aiming paladin's rush for a while. I picked him as a main when he first got a rework on his rush. I played him lots and continued to play him after he was buffed again. I played him until i quit a while back, and i have to say i actually do decent with him unlike when i play other heroes. Just because the rush is hard to aim doesn't mean he should be changed. You guys don't try to play him, your own fault. Play at least 30 games with him or your argument is invalid. After 30 games, if you still miss 70% of your rushes, come back and complain about pala. thanks.

19. PoseidonPrime

PoseidonPrime Member

Nobdoy uses him. Ever lol
    He needs his rush back people cry instead of adapting now pala is trash .

20. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

Pala is really strong. He requires practice. Play 30 games with him before complaining. He has high learning curve but if you dedicate some time to him instead of elf persephone or frostzel, you could get better with him.