Seak is too op

Discussion in 'Nerfs and Buffs' started by Jaye, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Jaye

Jaye Member

Imo, current seake is more broken than how Persephone use to be. The fact that he has a 12-b taunt with a 10 second cool down is alrdy enough. I'm fine with the range and it could last to a max of 3.5 seconds, imo it should be reduced to 3 seconds considering its short cool down for taunts are a extremely powerful tool in battle. Furthermore his ult, honestly I just think it makes him way too bulky and strong for his own good. The 40/80/120 additional physical dmg is a lot to handle, and the 50% reduction in atk speed won't even matter much cuz seak could still stack items like Zealots horn and dull vine and still have a decent atk speed. His 1st skill stacked with Hermitists cloack already does enough dmg for seake could dot you like crazy, which I'm fine with his constant dotting but I think the additional dmg to his ult should be reduced to 30/60/90. Also leave the physical and magical defense boost the same, but reduce the HP bonus to 250/400/550 from 400/550/700

Note: that this is only my opinion, I just think seake is way too powerful hense the reason why he's never played in ranked, cuz he's always Banned.

2. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

Yeah he's strong when fed, extremely strong.

Nak12345 likes this.
  3. ONYX

ONYX Forum cunt

Frost with harvest can sit and face seake till he drops. But in teamfights he op.

4. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

The only way to counter dr seak is using a support with heavy slow. Not much option to counter him, he is OP, but there are more Hero more OP than him.

5. luciferrr214

luciferrr214 Loli Slayer

He's always banned in rank?

6. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer ✿мyтнicαl biтcн✿ Staff Member

Not always banned. There's stronger heroes than him to be banned. Like kuzdor ling frost Persephone 12b jom and seake. Possibly Carlie. I've only seen one ban of her in my ranking this season.

7. Troja42

Troja42 Active Member

In the Train map he´s so freakin op. Needs to be nerfed, yes.

8. 33heatwave45

33heatwave45 Active Member

Acridix is a fantastic counter to Seake and 12B. Percentage-based magical damage from long range means you can poke at Seake easy and he'll never get within taunt range. I've been playing Acridix a bunch recently just because of how much Seake shows up in 5s quick match.

9. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Mellian is also a good counter, a long range slow can even help your teammate to escape from seak. Basically any hero that can kite is a good counter for seak. Until enemy team got a good CC support, it will be very hard to escape from seak.

10. Jaye

Jaye Member

So Migrove
    Clip
    Mystic
    Goblin

Entropy likes this.
  11. Someone Out There

Someone Out There Member

Everything is strong when fed, but there are some heroes that are strong even when they aren't really fed. Like Anuir.

12. Jaye

Jaye Member

Anuir is very vulnerable in a team fight tho, 1v1 she's almost unbeatable but she lacks survivability in a team fight. 1st skill can be easily interrupted, second skill has a small aoe radius, and her ult can put her in the middle of everyone where she could easily die by ranged heroes.

13. Someone Out There

Someone Out There Member

Still, it's like when you're trying to chase her, she's like 1 hp and you almost got her, right? Then suddenly, she qs you and she's full hp. She's like the master of 1v1s for mages also, or fighters or whatever

14. DiegoM

DiegoM New Member

true seak is toooooo op

15. Suicide

Suicide ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Fox's healing is too op, she is like almost support :)))

16. Versago9879

Versago9879 Member

Yeah, sometimes I feel alike I need to use all the piercing tablets and items to take him out with frostzel. Or Just avoid keep avoiding him and go backdoor.

17. Know-U-See-me-Now-U-Dont

Know-U-See-me-Now-U-Dont Active Member

Eh he would.Really good with his taunt to protect his Teamates.But he's pretty balanced now.He still ha counters?If he is destroying your team it might be because he is fed.