Selling redmanc

Discussion in 'Account Trading' started by Redmanc, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

Selling Redmanc account
    With the loss of some great gl staff and he improvement of other mobile games its time to rid of my dormant account

Many many full gold tabs, all heroes i think? And alot of skins too.

Ill post all the ss when i get home, ill throw in the forum account to (no longer mod)

Jamie

2. Evanescent

Evanescent Forum PsychoLogist

Why would you give the forum account? That'd cause too much confusion, and it's basically your forum identity.

3. donmonkey44

donmonkey44 Active Member

Which staff have left?

4. ~Xarams~

~Xarams~ YouTuber

Totally not a negative comment

mikesmight1234 and Evanescent like this.
  5. mmmmmikeeeee

mmmmmikeeeee Active Member

agreed

6. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

Staff that left sophie and ryan

To mike, smd nub.

To eva, i have no need to be indentified with a game like this. Or indeed idiots like mike. Didnt see his efforts to help this game. Just his negative comments.

~Xarams~ and Evanescent like this.
  7. Evanescent

Evanescent Forum PsychoLogist

But do you really want someone else (especially another idiot) roaming around with your hard-earned content and reputation? You should probably put your wechat id, in case some forumers would like to contact you.

8. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

Hard earned, but not really valued. I was never in this game for reputation, i learnt alot about working with gaming companies and also how successful some nations are at exploiting games and there coding. And also that its not worth holding onto something thats going to fall just because you love it and always have. Ill always have love for hoc, but the turnaround times for bugs and people cheating is monolithic. A year for gvg, and vanity still flying high at the top of the leaderboards when we proved they hack the first month they hit the top.
    Other games, not naming them, have maintenance hours after reports of issues.

They have active staff replying to emails and community managers actively using forums and fan sites.

Hi Jimmy.

If you want to contact me regarding any unnamed games you might want to play with us. By all means pm me :) wechat is out of bounds for any hoc related things sorry Eva.

Mods can close if they wish so not to start any arguments here and give you guys more work than you already have.

9. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

Love this reply, like i ever claimed to be a top player. Im a thinker, a networker. My skills lie in making douchebags like mike wish they could of been. He talks like he was good.

Glad to see hes spent some valuable time on my youtube channel, thats awesome to see such pro players checking out our skills (the game we rekt unique is your favourite right, if i ever delete the account ill be sure to re-up that just for you)

Douchebag couldnt even keep his post on long enough for me to see it. Thanks xarams your the best. Xarams = pro. Mike just wanting to be.

~Xarams~ likes this.
  10. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x Dead God

Before anymore flaming occurs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.