Tablet of toxicity

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Nexus, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Nexus

Nexus Active Member

Hi guys, can someone explain how does this tablet works exactly in regards to certain skills.
    For instance kirasath dot skills, would the enemy receive damage over time as long as the skill is in effect?
    What about with helmm and fish ult that last 15 sec!, will they suffer damage of the tablet as along as I am receiving damage of their ult?
    What about draeznor ult, while his ult is activate but will he be receiving damage since in ult he is performing normal range attack to me.
    What about enemy doing skill profile skill such as fireball and frosbolt? Will enemy receive damage from the tablet?
    What about enemy performing a skill from an item, such as essence of lulaban, will they receive damage from the tablet?

2. takemedown101

takemedown101 Active Member

@Levesqmi help pls, I want to know this too bcs I wana to try it on jomb.
    Ps. I want to add - If I kill someone whit this tab will it activate other on kill tablets effects? :)
    Quick edit - I heard that this tab dont have cd rly is that true? :p

3. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

I think the tablet only works upon casting a skill.
    So you will receive damage when Kira's skill hits you, but not again.
    Draeznors ultimate is just a buff to himself, and not a skill. so im pretty certain it does not activate the tablet.
    Same with fish ulti, not sure about Helm but id guess the same.

@Levesqmi is the man to answer these questions. He knows more than anybody the engine of the game.

4. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

No, it doesn't.

5. takemedown101

I heard somewhere that it is whitout cd. Is that true? :)

6. Redmanc

Redmanc DUX

Yes i think so, in the sense that it activates everytime somebody uses a skill on you.
    But you wont find that happening much to warrant a CD Right? I mean maybe the witch would struggle against it .
    To be honest this is quite a grey area for me. I used it when it came out and it didnt really help much so i didnt delve into it.
    Leve is the man for this, for sure. His expertise in the game engine and its mechanics rival the developers.

takemedown101 likes this.
  7. Nexus

Nexus Active Member

Not a concrete answer just yet? :(

8. JukedBox

JukedBox Active Member

It procs every 3 seconds. As long you DOT skills are longer than 3 seconds it will deal damage to the enemy caster at least twice. If you stand in the Reega ult the full duration, the tablet will proc 5 times and damage reega depending on his level.

9. OnceCalledNoob

OnceCalledNoob Active Member

well that table are good.. but since incident when it first released.. there a bug that make 2 toxicity user to hurt each other until 1 of them die. depanding on HP count. (im the victim lol). I know the bug fixed.. and table doing fine.. but i still in trauma. lol

10. drama

drama Active Member

i use this tablet before
    and as far as i can remember
    let say kirasath dots u

in every 3 secs of that 12secs dot
    kira will recieve the reflect damage lol its funny

i even tried it in phase barrier
    step in step out in and i think phase is receiving the reflect damage

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  11. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

Tablet triggers once every third second, KIRA would take damage 5 times i think, first hit and up to 12.
    Fish and helmm would take damage every third second their ults are on, draeznor wouldnt take damage from using ult only but with his third skill he would with that extra % damage, fireball dot would trigger tablet and so for frostbolt when it hits.
    Not sure about Labuan but i think it should trigger it

12. Swedishviking

It would activate other kill tablets effects for example Rage tablet but probably only for a third Cuz of being a dot tab i'd say. U'd get procs from soul eater

13. Voidspawn

Voidspawn Member

Toxicity is not a DoT tab, I dunno where this idea is coming from.

It actually does just exactly what it says it does in my experience. Every 3 seconds it refreshes, and if you take damage from a hero skill it activates again. So if enemy has a dot on you yes, it will activate repeatedly depending on the length of the enemy's dot.

If two enemies hit you at nearly the same time it will damage on the first one to my knowledge.

14. Swedishviking

I dunno why i came up with dot tab, i just think that a kill with it would give like a dot on Rage tablet

15. Levesqmi

Levesqmi Well-Known Member

sorry I missed the call for help here.

Toxicity is a fun tablet. It does 12x the ENEMY CASTER lvl as feedback damage. So if your enemy is lvl 10, you are going to deal 120dmg to him as feedback, And as all feedback damage, this is pure damage, non-reducible by armor.!

It has 3 sec CD, dealing that damage to the next caster doing a skill on you every 3 sec.

And each tick of Kirasath's DoT, goroshia's burning flame, Horse flaming aura (first skill) and other AoE similar are all "independant skill cast". So indeed Kirasath using his scythe on a toxicity-equipped enemy will receive 4-5 times the toxicity damage. Quite good! This is why it is in my recommended tablets from my Ultimate Tablet guide

I use toxicity on my jombraa with courage and favor, bringing a great team utility. Courage+toxicity+assistance on a bruiser/tank is a very valuable setup also.

To be efficient, you need to be receiving lot of damage, so meant for tank and bruisers mainly.

DiWike, pxoxca and takemedown101 like this.
  16. takemedown101

Tnx Leve will check toxicity right now then. I used courage, favor , rage. Will try whit tox instead of rage tab. Must say that jombra have best variety for tablet selection :)

17. Levesqmi

Levesqmi Well-Known Member

Yes, and this is what I say to my viewers every time on my stream when I play him. He is so flexible in tablet build, having about 12 valuable choices.

18. drama

drama Active Member

those times that im using it i mostly equip it to fish
    since mages are the usual skill spammers fish got +40 mdef so the return is good

plus im so fond with old fermanefish so assailants will get slowed by 40% too
    but now i already ditch toxicity and fermane fish

19. sue303

sue303 Member

What about toxicity vs daliana build, ripper cape ect? Does the dot proc toxicity?

20. thekingchris95

thekingchris95 Active Member

Pick toxicity tablet pick dailiana with levesqmi build enjoy the penta kill...