Team play?! Noob confession.

Discussion in 'New Players' started by SargoKlein, Nov 18, 2015.

Does social system need redevelopment?

1. Ofcourse

90.0%
  2. No

10.0%
  1. SargoKlein

SargoKlein Member

Hello. Im new, running Palladin(bruiser or full tank)
    I wanted to express my feelings about the game. Its competetive game and took me two months to really understand what im doing and develop a skill which is great. Most guides are outdated and not really tell what to do to counter enemy development. But all this outshadows by total chaos and "ingnorance darkness" in pvp and ranked.
    Mostly game's "competetiveness" is not to rage quit. Like maybe one in ten rounds I meet a person who understand that HoC is team gameplay based. Mostly its noobs and "pros" just solo the game and snowball till got more money. No strategy, no tactic.
    Other thing is the op heroes that monkey without any skill can roll with great effect. Like Lu or Helm. That you cant really kill alone and we mentioned before that its rare to have "helpfull" teammates.(you can say that Pally op.Yeah? How often you see some one play pally? None to rare.)
    Alot of game models are rarely appear. Like Ogr,Gambler, Ant, Cow(cow is great by the way with last tweaks). Its like eternal battle against Lu, Elf, Hellm, Debrony, Ape and Firesword 3 hand dude.
    (By the way fur and gnom still game breakers, all the times I got experienced fur or gnom in team its 95% win, 5% game crushes.)
    As most moba based games are SOCIAL and allow players to communicate and create groups of friends who then play together, HoC "friend list/chat/invite friends" is ulterly useless. Even then you found that candles of light the players who willing to help u know 100% that you wont meet them again.
    Can we combine some letter to developers that social matter and total randomness/no control with who you play killing the game???
    If experienced players band together thru more friendly in game social system the "Noob problem" will vanish by itself, becouse they got 0% chance agains exp.playing team roles.
    So much hate and frustration in chat as well be cured by redevelopment of social.

Moba based games are for intelectual ppl in my oppinion becouse maths are big part of it. I really like HoC, but it feeks like "Callofduty" lastly.

P.S. I know my english far from perfect, dont hold it against me please.
    With respect you frendly Pally jungler always there carry needs the helping axe and shields.

2. atchodas

atchodas Well-Known Member

3. mmg556

mmg556 Lena Oxton

Don't even try to argue that pally isn't op

mikesmight1234 likes this.
  4. SargoKlein

SargoKlein Member

Pally is op, broken and unbalanced. He ment to be the ultimate guardian with auras, must hero in any game. Then he was nerfed, buffed, stripped of auras, tweaked more and broken to became abomination he is now. Fate was cruel for him.

5. mikesmight1234

mikesmight1234 Active Member

How is laughing of the damage of the damage from a team with a shield that covers almost half your health make him an abomination.

Pala is divine

6. saints_way

saints_way Active Member

All I have to say is that the real challenge here isn't banding against the noobs, it's creating an environment where they can learn and grow without interrupting the ranking system with their utter uselessness.

secando567 and Nogriefing like this.
  7. SargoKlein

SargoKlein Member

There are ancient thing called "rat chase" that is still exist in most mmorpg games. The closed area (servers in our case) for new ones that they cant leave till some lvl, there they learn the game mechanics, taste the game and pit against each outher. But in our case again it may take months, me for example plaing this time (I played concistenly at 2012) for 3 months and I try not to participate in ranked becouse Im still not that good.

saints_way likes this.
  8. Silvermagma

Silvermagma MOUSE OP TOP KAPPA NO KAPPA KAPPA

Only reason I don't play Paladin in normal PvP is that I find playing broken heroes incredibly boring.

9. SargoKlein

SargoKlein Member

Friends I didnt ment to chenge the subgect for Paladin with respect. I wanted to discuss "root" problems of the game.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  10. Erhan

Erhan New Member

ebay.de/ulk/itm/321926851506

Selling HOC Account. So u can be pro.

11. SargoKlein

SargoKlein Member

I dunno why, but it sounds like some one trying to sell his addiction. "Hey, Im heroin user, hooked on the stuff for 3 years, selling my addiction on ebay".

12. TheHood6

TheHood6 Member

Honestly it would be very difficult to make the current noobs learn and be able to play as a team. I believe outside of the stability (which will hopefully be fixed with this next update) the lack of team play among randoms is one of the biggest and untalked about issues. I would recommend joining a guild if you are not already in one. It is much more organized playing and when guilds play one another you can have a lot more fun.

13. Brothermoose

Brothermoose New Member

Sergo, find a guild and learn to play with active players. It's the only way to learn and develop with people who know how to play. Try out for a guild. On Android, tryout for Arch├Žngels. Message Saints_way on line if you are serious.

14. SargoKlein

SargoKlein Member

Im in contact with Saint. Archangels are one of old and leading guilds. Im still not good anought imho. And AE are not in my timeline so its painfull to play like from 4-7 morning).
    Thanks for tip by the way.

15. Troja42

Troja42 Active Member

In some parts you are right but in some you are wrong.
    I also think that in normal games or bronze ranked games there is a lack of teamwork.
    But I disagree with your statement, that the friend list was useless and that you couldn't create a friend group. Why do u think that? Could you please explain it? :)
    And you actually can create friend group or join one (guilds, wechat,...).
    According to you the good players aren't "open minded" enough to help unexperienced players (that's what you wanted to say right?). Well, I have to say that only a small small part of the newbies like it when you give them an advice. Most deem it an offense or something. I really try to help unexperienced players by giving them tips about items, tactics etc. But like 95% of them say rude things or just ignore me. Yes that's probably the biggest part: The people who dont even respond. How to communicate properly if the most of them do not even use the chat?! I have always been and I am still open for any kind of advice!
    The fact that most likely noobs won't appreciate your advices is the reason why I tend to insult them.
    And now one last thing about the teamwork: Like i said above: in hoc there indeed is a lack of teamwork . But there's a problem: if I play a support or try to do teamwork when my team is full of noobs i hardly have a Chance to win.
    So now my advice to you: get better (watch Yt Videos, read on the forum, practice a lot and listen to tips of better players) so that you can finally join a proper guild. With your mates you can do teamwork then, because you can fully trust them and know their strength.

SargoKlein likes this.