The sad truth of who to blame for hoc's death

Discussion in 'General' started by beboH40, Jun 16, 2016.

1. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

Gl realized that they make more money from new heroes and skins rather then bugs free game and happy cominity ,and the fault is all yours players you are teaching them by spending money to ignore game problems and rush into easy money of skins and heroes

2. Vyz ^-^

Vyz ^-^ The Missing Link

Are you sure it's not about the platform? I mean HOC is a game that is based on devices with an average of 30 gb which some has lower cause they got phone. My point is get more update get more MB more MB less space.
    Unlike DOTA and LOL that are based on PC and Laptop which has more storage.

(I hope this is the situation though)

3. Hector

Hector Well-Known Member

Hoc's death?

I dont think that, the problem always will be what each player are waiting for the game vs company interests/complications/future.

I know there are general problems like after each HOC update, but for each annoying player there are 50 happy players buying their products... and thats the final company goal.

This is a mobile game that dont move the same money numbers like LOL or DOTA, and vs VG i read the same problems too.

For now i only wait HOC never close their servers, thats the only form to keep changes in this game in the future... step by step

4. Marsupial88

Marsupial88 Active Member

It has been confirmed several times by GL officials that the lag can not and will never be fixed. It's due to the game being old and nothing more.

Time will kill the game , just like you

Jabanga, 3V1LS0UL and meteorologist like this.
  5. Fakeit

Fakeit New Member

Man, the game is dying, like u or not this is the truth, I read some posts and u are one member of hispanos, as android player u probably know our issues to rift map, and the poor player base, just accept that the game is over, this new att will ruin the game a little bit more, if IOS had problems with att imagine how this gonna be on android, and I don't even said something about this new "balance and new hero" one hero that have one taunt in area for 2 sec as second skill will never be balanced ops... I forget 2 sec is just on lvl 1, oops again I forget about the demolish thing...and to finish all they wanna remake all the maps with this shit and ugly cartoon graphic, this makes me ask, in some part of process of development they test this actualizations on one android mobile? This game have 3 years old, and the players need one top tier smartphone to play it?(without full graphics, like on my Samsung S6 EDGE)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    Jabanga likes this.
  6. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

Sad-omachonist

7. Sadowmancer

Sadowmancer saddy Staff Member

Hi I'm sado- nv

8. ThinIce

ThinIce Well-Known Member

The game lasted just fine for over two years with skins and hero releases. If you really look back on the HoC history, what ruined the game was ranked.

9. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

Blame some kids that want leaderboard reset--->ranked

10. Fakeit

Fakeit New Member

No man, what ruined this game was the player base, the trash match making system, heroes completely unbalanced just to make money, the horrible administration of servers and actualizations, and to finish off the rising update.

11. ThinIce

ThinIce Well-Known Member

Prior to rank update, the only issues we had were OP heroes and crashing. Matches were pretty evened out, lobby shopping was almost non existent, and plenty of people played all three maps. Rank and the lowered level 40 experience cap were the two main reasons that drove this game to utter failure. Rising was nail on the coffin.

12. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

We are the old hoc player... you just know the latter problem.
    Trash match making... result from ranked. Ruined player base... result from ranked season 2.

SkullRoyal likes this.
  13. Fakeit

Fakeit New Member

I don't think so bro, I have played this game for 2 years... We'll in the beginning the game was funny because the players give some challenge, now with a completely new player base these new players don't have a chance, the old players are leaving the game for this reason, at least my friends are...and the infinite bugs, without a real match making, leaving the newbies playing against newbies and the old school players against old school players the game will be condemned to fail...make the same for ranked, gold league against gold league etc, this will make the game more challenger and funny again, and please, why they just don't make a patch for Android with the old rift map...give to us the choice to play with the new or old graphics... It's so easy... But this will never happen, like one real tutorial for these newbies,make more harder to get lvl 40, little changes...but they never listen the android community

14. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

Ign?? Never see u on android

15. Fakeit

Fakeit New Member

Onemurder and your ign?

16. DragonFire92x

DragonFire92x Dead God

I agree, the game was going downhill when the ranked league came out. Where's that tombstone picture with the date that it came out?

17. mythreaper

mythreaper Active Member

It's a strange thing. Updates are supposed to improve things. Gameloft have this rare talent of ruining things with each update.

The original hoc, while not perfect, did at least work. Mostly. The last 2 years has been a series of utter misery. Yeah the updates come along faster, but they just bring more problems. Is it really that hard to properly beta test the game before releasing it? Other companies manage it just fine. Why not Gameloft ?

At the moment the game is horrible. It's impossible to play a game with time outs and disconnects. You can watch your team disconnecting and reconnecting over and over. People don't want this. They stop playing.

This game should be the best. It was the first on iPhone etc. instead it's the worst.

Such a shame. Gameloft could and should be making a killing. It's all there to be huge. Why can't they address the stability and game play issues? AND GIVE THE PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT?

Such a shame.

Elijael likes this.
  18. Yup this is 25 Characters

Yup this is 25 Characters Active Member

Well,our prince @NiceMice explain this before...
    picview_image_document_tmp_1466155434961.jpg
    GL trying to get the last $ b4 take over by Vivendi?

Marsupial88 likes this.
  19. xiphoidDonut

xiphoidDonut Well-Known Member

No it's due to the fucking latency you get when you try to play against someone on the other side of the world.

20. beermanpig

beermanpig High Warlord

i said this many times before, you get what you pay for, and we paid nothing.

i wish a major company would make game and charge monthly fees for maintence, updates/bug fixes and new content..

then you wouldnt stress with that, and enjoy what you paid for