Things that Pro's do and Middle-Ranked players hate

Discussion in 'New Players' started by epicized9118, Feb 7, 2015.

1. epicized9118

epicized9118 Member

So when I was a level 24 player (now i am lv39) I have many friends that played this game and these are some of the most annoying things that they do when they play with me.

1) Last hitting creeps when you took most of their blood out already.

2) Stealing my kills and saying "Oh, you don't need these kills, you don't even know how to buy good items for your hero."

3)When I was trying to save my friend and both he and I die he says "hey, want didn't you save me, you are such a NOOB"

4)talking to me like I didn't know anything and are always telling me what to do.

5)When I use a hero that they didn't want, the my team loses the match, they always say "it's all because of you, you didn't use -------"

Pls tell me if how you think of these people and tell me if you had these things done/said to you.

2. epicized9118

epicized9118 Member

By the way I got the idea for this post because of asianricepattie's post <<things noobs do that pro players hate>>

3. AhaOho

AhaOho Member

Hate me whatever BUT when you stupid khlints running around ruining my gold pvp games take mid steal kills and dragons that is a reason to treat you as if you had no clue about this game... I'm not saying that noobs in general are annoying but you should always let your carry have solo mid and get last hits on heroes.... if soneone takes kills as support/tank that's what I call stupid

4. dad

dad Member

If they're carry, let them have last hits. They need them. But yeah, I get what you're saying. Bossy people are annoying as hell.

5. SuchDogeVeryWow

SuchDogeVeryWow Active Member

Alright, I don't want to sound bossy here, but I just want to give you a few tips.
    First off, a question for you: What league are you currently in? Because many people in silver and up probably won't steal kills from you, and wouldn't duo lane.

Addressing your first point: Last hitting is a huge part of HOC, at least in 3v3. If you're auto attacking creeps at will on 3v3, then you're doing something wrong. When you kill creeps fast, your creeps push at tower and damage it. When that first tower is destroyed, the other team can pull a comeback on you very easily unless you have a palpable lead already.

Second, every hero needs gold, but some heroes need gold more than others. Mages and Fighters are the ones that should be taking kills. If you're support or tank, try to sustain your team and score a few assists. (With this update, assists are worth a lot more)

Third, if someone on your team is getting ganked, you can't do much besides try to teleport with assistance tablet (which you don't have, seeing as you're level 39) When you're going 3v2 on a balanced game, then trying to save your teammate results in you feeding.

Fourth, I have nothing to say about that. All I can tell you is to know your spot, know your role, know your hero, and map awareness.

Fifth? I hate this alot. Like, people straight up assume you have gambler or cyclops, or you know how to play a free hero.

6. Roluck

Roluck Active Member

I know sometimes a lvl 40 Pro sounds bossy. But we are not going to give a full explanation, while the game is running. So we have to answer a bit bossy, but its always hoping for improvement. Learn to take a good advice. And for Pros learn how to advice without being bossy.

7. epicized9118

epicized9118 Member

Yes, I know that if the carry is last hitting its okay but sometimes I am level 2 khlint (if that is spelled correctly) and the paladin is level 6 and he is still stealing my creeps.

8. Roluck

Roluck Active Member

Dude if Pala is lvl 6 and u are lvl 2 ur doing something wrong. Support a lane, or farm, but u cant be outlvld that much, thats why pala gets the kills, cuz at lvl 2 and he 6 he prolly think you are not usefull at all. Just try to keep up and catch lvl, if u so far behind farm

9. epicized9118

epicized9118 Member

Of course, but the thing is Pala is following me and stealing everything. (I know it sounds crazy but he is actually doing this)