type of mode in HOC and guide to them

Discussion in 'New Players' started by BEST_of_the_BEST, Sep 16, 2014.

1. BEST_of_the_BEST

BEST_of_the_BEST Member

Well this is my first guide so sorry I am bad or wrong

Guide for mode in HOC

Well I see that newbies really hard remember types of mode in HOC like when I started playing this game. So I make this guide just for newbies to choose the mode they want to play at precise time and precise aims.

[/size]1. Solo
    I make guide about this first because this is the mode where new players should play. In this mode, there are only you and CPUs. You and 4(or 2) CPU vs 5(or 3) CPU. Your result of the match affect you but everybody.

This mode is mainly for practising the heroes, get used to HOC control, practising some skill such as kitting or last hitting,...
    (IMPORTANT: You can play this mode with no Internet when you are already in-game. so when the Internet is bad or it is not in 1 place or you don't want to waste money on Internet but you want to play HOC, play SOLO. I always do it with my friends.)

Emblem earning:10-15(no reward if no Internet)

Can't do the events in this mode.

More modes coming soon

2. SolarReaper

SolarReaper Member

Co-op is also very good for beginners. Sometimes pros join co-op or the beginners can ask each other if they have an idea what to do.

3. Stormerdx

Stormerdx New Member

Wiki.

Problem solved

4. SolarReaper

SolarReaper Member

^^ http://heroes-of-order-and-chaos-original.wikia.com/wiki/Heroes_of_Order_and_Chaos_Original_Wiki