[UPD 18] Jungle, Rank and Game Environment Changelog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lily, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Chloé Owey

Chloé Owey Star Gazer

You can't but you have to craft it with cards I own her tier 3 skin and I just have to say that's an epic skin worthy of 3k of runes if it was with gl

2. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

Ok i bet 3 cards collecting is easier then 20k essence for not epic skin

3. 3V1LS0UL

3V1LS0UL I liek fizz C:

It's actually a lot of cards but can be done without spending real money.

4. Leo798(7)

Leo798(7) Active Member

If you want to quit then quit, just stop crying. It's been a year and you're still threatening to quit like that would affect gl at all

Elijael and Chloé Owey like this.
  5. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

I really dont care will that affect gl and im sure every1 who play this game cried for something waste my time here and this is addiction the game itself is good but everything else in is shit

6. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

Than stop waste more of ur time by posting useless comments about a game u stopped to play

7. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Hi there,
    actually you will see Naro's art in the upcoming update, we replaced the old ones with his work for some of the heroes. Two player designed skins will be added as well. One of them is Naro's Kotun skin from the skin contest.

Riley12301 and Chyox like this.
  8. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

I think it's for Jungle creatures, as the new items are for Jungle heroes.

9. kamarulteejay

kamarulteejay Member

Lily pls tell developer to fix 5v5 rift map (fps drop),i play on android and everytime teamfight occur the game so lag and the screen is out of control.

10. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

which mode? and which server are you in? Please tell me the device you use as well, as far as I know as the game is getting bigger and bigger with each update, it has quite high requirement on devices, though I heard even top devices have the problem, please try to provide more info so they can get a clear idea about what's happening.

11. evangelion

evangelion Member

me too everytime play fun on 5vs5 fps drop make game lag... if my team and enemy 5vs5 fight on one screen.... im play xperia Z2 tablet RAM 3gb still lag still Force close

12. Hector

Hector Well-Known Member

@Lily the fps drop problem from 5vs5 maps is very old (when GL introduce the new rift map model). A lot of people have this problem. Please talk with devs to solve this now.

13. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Hi,

1. unfortunately not
    2. it's not sure, but there is high possibility that you will against a teamed group
    3. I can post the item details, later today

14. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

I think they are trying to minimize the problem each update, but it seems that some of you still have the problem. So please make sure you mention your server, device, mode and map on Android when reporting the issue. It can save much time.

Hector likes this.
  15. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I read what you wrote about Jungle, here is what I think
    1. Jungle creatures too weak----they will become stronger in the upcoming update as they level up together as game goes on.
    2. The way of playing Jungle hero varies and depends on individuals. You can choose to stay in the jungle most of the time, but if you watch League of Legends tournaments, you'll see Jungler is a flexible role which is able to help any lane, or help teammates to gank, they can also help protect the tower after their teammate is back to base. So no fixed rule on how to play a jungle hero, it's just personal preference.
    3. New items can always add to variety, so I'd suggest you try the new items and come back to provide your new thoughts, we'd like to know;)
    4. Suggestions for current items are written down, and will be pass on for consideration.
    5. As for why XP and GOLD won't add as they level up, I need to check with the team, I always believe things happen for some kind of reason.
    Edit: I asked the team about this and here is the answer. The jungle creatures are like creeps now. Creeps level up with game progress but killing creeps later on won't give you extra gold and XP. The change is basically because previously the jungle creatures are too easy to be killed, and they need to be stronger. Leveling up together is a good way to do that, but it's not the final call. There might be other changes in future updates regarding jungle.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  16. Elijael

Elijael G.O.D.slayer

@Lily ur customer "care" team DOES NOT !! Fckn care! My whole Guild Send tickets describing the matter of deleted Guild not Even ONE email got answered and we Send so many ! Dont dare ask me if i put all info correct and describing correct. We did. we comtacted everyone. Not Even u was replying my PM . But send choyx instead to tell me to contact ur wannabe customer Care Service . Not even one Email got a reply. Thanks Gameloft. Shittiest customer service i have Ever experienced in my life.

Edit** im still aware of all the good work u do for the community lily and i didnt want to blame u for the bad "customer care" u have to deal with

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  17. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

dont excuse yourselfs with bigger and bigger game why we dont have fps drops on border or realm maps, only on rift we cant play and this is because your new style map which gl said that will improve the game, but it made it worse

18. dennelo

dennelo Member

all flaming lily for shitt she doesnt even do... well played lmao..
    @beboH40 she is wondering what game mode and what server you are in and what device, instead of giving lily bullshit you might aswell give her info she can use to make TRY and make this a better game. dont give lily bullshit just because she is the only gameloft contact you guys can talk to... @Elijael its a problem of the customer care so calm down here man lol cursing and tthings like that are probably not making lily more motivated to help us.... just saying

Elijael and Riley12301 like this.
  19. Hector

Hector Well-Known Member

@Lily is really efficent. She solve my guild problem in few days, sadly i cant say the same about GL Custom Care.
    Gameloft blocked a friends account for "prevention" more than 2 weeks ago and he has not been able to recover his account. He sent several tickets, he sent his mac wi fi but he didnt received a final answer.

Yes, Lily rocks! Custom Care sucks!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  20. beboH40

beboH40 Active Member

1st doesnt matter anything about serv etc. the game is fps laging ,the problem isnt in our tv... so i dont work in gl and i tell her simple dont ask us those questions or excuses about old engine or bigger game , rollback old textures of rift and all will be fine i think its this is easier then make new laggy textures lighter