Why do drive-by shooters hit everything but their target?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ThinIce, May 3, 2016.

1. ThinIce

ThinIce Well-Known Member

You're telling me that you needed 36 bullets from your Mac 11 only to hit some windows, some parked cars, and a 9 year old girl walking home from school? Something doesn't add up here.

2. ONYX

ONYX Savage Daddy

good point, if only they shot their target 1 shot 1 kill everything would be much better. Darn those drive by shooters always missing their targets! get some better aim for fucks sake

MyLastDreams and donmonkey44 like this.
  3. Mutedfaith

Mutedfaith Well-Known Member

It's hard as hell to shoot accurately while moving (if you watch videos of shooting range pros most of the time you'll see them stop, pop and move) I'm guessing it's even harder to do so in a moving vehicle with a gun that isn't attached to it

Lack of training, shooting accurately isn't as easy as it looks also people with out training tend to flinch because of the muzzle flash so with a gun with the fire rate of a mac I could bet that dumb thug had his eyes closed for over half of those 36 shots

Blown up eardrums, there's a reason people in shooting ranges wear ear protection. Letting rip a mac 11 from the enclosed space of a car would probably bang on your eardrums real good which I'm guessing it doesn't do wonders for accurate shooting

Dude was probably high as fuck, I'm guessing it can be hard to shoot straight when you're too high to care about shooting straight

This generation of thugs suck, in the old school gangs police wouldn't have to even worry about this guy his own gang would have made sure they found him face down in the gutter the next morning just for shooting the girl. As the old school have died off or gone to prison in have come a new breed of gangs that actually applaud this kind of bullshit and take the heat that would come from this mess up and +rep for their gang

4. xiphoidDonut

xiphoidDonut Well-Known Member

5. kr4m123

kr4m123 Wake me up inside

If I'm going to be honest, every one of my csgo ranked games in silver 1 feel like the situation you described.

They seem to hit all the walls, chickens and teammates with their MAC-10 yet miss all of the enemies.