Why do some players (not heroes) seem to be very op

Discussion in 'New Players' started by nubyrusski, Aug 23, 2017.

1. nubyrusski

nubyrusski New Member

Hey yall. I have just started playing couple weeks ago, so my concern may sound way dumb for most of you... Anyway, I chose sticking with 12b and watched a few guides on YouTube. I invested some money for runes and tablets, so I think (or at least I thought so) that I am very educated about tablets, inscriptions (all gold) and talents. However, when the game starts, I feel like my opponents have an edge on me. For instance, I saw Kagax on the opposite team, so I knew that he was going to hide in the bushes by the bears right off the start. I rushed over and initiated the fight having a blood pouch, a chain mail and a healing spice. I was surprised how he almost ended me with having almost half of a health bar left.
    Please advice, as my friend and I feel that we are missing something in this game.

2. Jacke0

Jacke0 I love Akise

Have you read kagax skills?

✫✫™ likes this.
  3. Riley12301

Riley12301 Gambler :D Staff Member

In this case, kagax will definitely beat anyone who rushes into a fight and doesn't kite the fck out of him. Wait for him to use his second skill, then run away. When his skill wears off, attack him again.

Common sense for a knowledgeable player, although, I don't play anymore really.

4. Swedishviking

Swedishviking Well-Known Member Staff Member

Blood pouch + chain mail= no dmg in the start

5. mindantony

mindantony Active Member

In case u dont know, kagax 2nd skill (the animation is a green skull comming at you) will slow you AND heal him for the damage you take.
    Watching youtube videos and investing money on runes and tablets doesnt replace experience and knowledge of the game and heroes. I will be more than happy to help you if you need it, just contact me ^^

6. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

7. zupernuz

zupernuz KING OF B S

:claw::spat:... troll item for 12b.. use this; better., suited with my doggy playstyle.

8. nubyrusski

nubyrusski New Member

How would you recommend to distribute talent points for 12b?

9. Swedishviking

Either 23/17 fighter guardian or something like 17/14/9 guardian/support/mage (CDR)

10. nubyrusski

nubyrusski New Member

Also, is there any info on flags? What are they needed for? Couldn't find here or on youtube

✫✫™ likes this.
  11. Swedishviking

They don’t do anything

12. ✫✫™

✫✫™ HOC Username: greenjellyfish3

Flags are used when you know someone is salty and triggered over someone's kill streak, build, playstyle, etc. to add more salt and make that guy pissed. Making your banner look the best always makes you seem better than you really are (in some cases). Sadly, the triggered person calls you a noob and then starts trash talking if they want to. That always seals the deal for them.

nubyrusski likes this.
  13. nubyrusski

nubyrusski New Member

Hey guys. Could you please explain how come I have different running speed from game to game? Sometimes as the game starts and I buy boots, I am still slower than my teammates. I did put the points into +5% speed

14. zalba idyllico

zalba idyllico Active Member

All heroes do not have the same base movement speed. Savaer the fastest and witch the slowest without anything. Guild skill increases movement by extra 2%. Some hero skills also increases movement. Apart frm boots, there are 2 more items tht increases movement. Various tabs increase movement as well.

nubyrusski likes this.
  15. nubyrusski

nubyrusski New Member

That’s great, thanks! Could you tell which are those two items?
    I am not in a guild, play only one hero, use same tablets and have same item build at the start of the game and still the speed differs from time to time. Could it be a bug?

16. zalba idyllico

zalba idyllico Active Member

:nym::lolli:Both items are 3k+ and for mage/support. u wouldnt have them at game start. If all ur gears and skills were the same, then by right ur speed should be the same, unless ur getting movement buffs from teammates. U can check ur attributes to see if the movement is different between games.
    Does the speed difference happen for the entire game or just a few seconds?

17. nubyrusski

nubyrusski New Member

Alright, managed to screenshot an example of a drastic speed difference. I use same tablets and inscriptions:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Buying shoes while having 4.72 speed just bumps it up to a regular speed I’m supposed to have. Any thoughts on what the actual heck?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2017
  18. Chyox

Chyox Master of Memes & Funmode Fanatic Staff Member

Fixed your image tags, please when using [img] use a direct link to the image and not to a webpage where it's on.
    Looks like one of the guys has the temporary movement speed from healing fountain and the other not.
    Gameloft implemented this a while back to get faster in action at gamestart and after retreat/death. It bugs sometimes starting position wise - if you don't get the buff move a bit closer to your fountain.
    This buff will vanish upon using a skill or getting in range of units that are not on your own team.

19. ✫✫™

✫✫™ HOC Username: greenjellyfish3

The bottom one looks like a hero with a Tempest Boots/Saithion Lollipop build with the movement speed boost from the Soul Tablet. That hero is playing Seake, who benefits a lot from lots of speed since his first 2 skills require approaching the opponent. Also, I believe what Chyox said could be right too.

20. Usman

Usman New Member

Wow this game is full of mathematics